Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome to the Polished Tens!

Welcome to my blog. This is my first blog and I am super excited about it. After realizing my mom always knew where she could find me in Ulta, Sephora, or a drugstore (by the polish) and realizing how much I change my polish (every other day) I thought it was a good space to share my interest. I am a recent college graduate that does not have a fortune to spend on manicures and pedicures so I mainly do all my nail care at home. My nail polish collection ranges in brand from low end to higher end. I have found ways to organize, do nail art cost effective, and found some pretty good nail tricks that don't cost much because I am one that cannot sit around and wait for my nails to dry. On here I will post reviews, trends, tips, tricks, and everything in between. I will post as often as I can and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment