Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Great Discovery: The Nail Wheel

So this will kinda be my first real post. Im going to kind of learn as I go with this blog because I have never done this before but I'm amped up to show all my nail polish knowledge :)

So I have always had an issue picking nail polishes. Yes I can like the color but sometimes I can't decide which to pick so then I would have to take every single polish I was interested in and inspect each one, probably wasting nail polish remover in the process. One night my mom and I were in Sally's Beauty Supply and I found something that would change my polish experience forever.... The nail polish wheel.

This has been a big savior to me. No longer do I have to pull every nail polish and try to figure if that would be a good color for me to choose. Now every time I buy a new polish, out comes a clean wheel that I paint. When I want to paint my nails I pull out the wheel and try it on. I did take a sharpie and number some of them. But this has been a huge help. Like I said, the wheels I got were from Sally's Beauty Supply. They come in packs of about 13 for $5.99 and each wheel has 12 plastic nails to paint. My collection is about 80 polishes so I have about 4 wheels filled. I don't have an official count of how many polishes but that will come. There are a bunch of ways to organize this but this is a good one. I know some do the single sticks but this is much less bulky. A couple of my wheels are organized by color or collection. I would highly recommend someone that has a lot of nail polishes to keep track of get something like this. The experience you have choosing and painting your nails will never be the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment