Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: Trend Tips from Sephora by OPI


So I had a wedding to go to with my boyfriend this weekend. What girl is going to go without her nails done? So earlier this week I was in Sephora and because they are changing over their nail line and cutting ties with OPI all Sephora by OPI products were on sale. So these nail stickers retail for $12.99 were on sale for $6.99, loving the design I wanted to try them. In the past I never had much luck with nail stickers, but I still thought I would try them. 
I should have thought twice about it. It comes for 18 in a pack so you can pick the sticker that best fits your nail. Thing is once you open the package you have to use them right there and then and can not save extras for future use. 
After I applied them close to my cuticle and filed off the tips, the edges started peeling. You can see from the picture by the cuticles it had peeled. I put them on at 2:30 PM and they had peeled by that night after dinner. Don't waste your money on these. After looking on the Sephora website to see what other people said about the product, reviewers had the same feelings. Pretty design, but does not give you a neat manicure. 
Day of the wedding I got a quick manicure which I was better off with:

No comments:

Post a Comment