Monday, June 17, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots - Drops of Jade

I'm back! My apologies I haven't updated this. Anyways guess what I got today....
This baby. I saw this in the back of a magazine the other night and thought I should keep my eye open. So today after school something told me to go to my local CVS and sure enough there it was. There are a few colors in the collection. All with black and white hexagon and tiny  circle glitters, just different bases. Today I only got one color to try it out. I am so glad that I did. 
Drops of Jade is a nice green teal color. I found it to have good pigment and I was not disappointed with the amount of glitter that came out. It wasn't difficult for the glitter to be spread out. I am really happy with it. The paint glided on easily and dried in a good amount of time. it dries with a semi gloss finish. I might even get the blue or black that is in the collection. I say go get it. If your not too big into textured polish like me, this is a good alternative for something different.

 Excuse the one finger. I was trying some other polishes to review. Btw, apparently this polish was a part of Fashion Week in NYC.



No comments:

Post a Comment